Friday 9 December 2016

Man accidentally cuts friend's p*nis with chainsaw while cutting firewood

The 49-year-old man warned his mate to be careful with the chainsaw before he mistakenly hit him below the belt.
SporTainment
The neighbour who mutilated his friend while trying to make a joke (Photo: CEN)
A man's sex life could be destroyed forever after his friend mistakenly cuts off his p*nis while they were cutting firewood together.
The pair, who are neighbours, were having a few drinks in the village of Vanatory in Romania's Iasi County before the accident happened.
The 49-year-old reportedly warned his 53-year-old neighbour to be wary of the chainsaw before lunging it towards him to make a joke, which then turned awry as he mistakenly whipped off his pal's manhood instead.
The casualty was rushed to Parhon Hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition.
Surgeons tried to save as much as the man's penis as they could. But they could not commit to whether he would be able to enjoy a normal s3x life again.
His wife, who witnessed the horrific accident, alongside their 14-year-old son, now wants to press charges against her husband's friend.
The woman said: "We were cutting wood and I called our neighbour to help. Suddenly, I saw my husband covered in blood."
But the accused man insists it was a just an innocent joke that went awry.
He said: "I was holding the chainsaw and I said: 'Be careful - I could cut your knees'.
"Everything happened in play, it was a joke. I didn't want to cut him, I was helping him to cut wood and this is what happened. I'm not a criminal. I hope I don't go to prison."

No comments:

Post a Comment